Sam Waterston born in November 15, 1940 is an American actor, stage actor, voiceover artist, producer and director who is known for his performances in several shows and movies such as I’ll Fly Away, The Killing Fields, Law & Order, The Great Gatsby, The Glass Menagerie, and Grace and Frankie.
Sam Waterston Family/Parents
Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, his father’s name is George Chychele Waterston who was a language teacher and semanticist and his mother’s name is Alice Tucker (née Atkinson) who is a landscape painter. He has two sisters named Roberta Waterston and Ellen Waterston and a brother named George Waterston.
Sam Waterston Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Barbara Rutledge-Johns (1963-1975). They have a son named James Waterston who is stage, TV and film actor.
His wife name is Lynn Louisa Woodruff who is a former model. They have e daughters named Elisabeth Waterston and Katherine Waterston and a son named Graham Waterston.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Samuel Atkinson Waterston
- Nickname: Sam
- Birthday: November 15, 1940
- Age: 79 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Current Residence: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, United States
- Education: Brooks School, Groton School and Yale University
- Profession: Actor, stage actor, voice over artist, producer, director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English and Scottish descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Girlfriend: His wife name is Lynn Louisa Woodruff.
- Net Worth: 15 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185.5 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (158.5 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Sam Waterston
- Sam has played the role of Sydney Schanberg in the 1984 British biographical drama film titled The Killing Fields, and his performance got him nominated for the Academy Award for “Best Actor”.
- For playing the role of Forrest Bedford in the television drama series titled I’ll Fly Away, Sam won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in the category of Television Series Drama.
- Sam shared a friendly bond with the legendary artist Bruce Lee.
- On January 7, 2010, Sam was honored with the 2,397th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- For more information about Sam, contact him of Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, Kaelyn Wilkins.