Samuel George Claflin, born on 27 June 1986 is an English actor who is known for playing the role of Philip Swift in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011), as Alex Stewart in Love, Rosie (2014), as Finnick Odair in The Hunger Games film series (2013–2015), as Will Traynor in Me Before You (2016), and as Oswald Mosley in the Peaky Blinders television series (2019). In 2020, he appeared in the Netflix movie, Love Wedding Repeat.
Samuel Claflin Family/Parents
Born in Ipswich, Suffolk, England, his father’s name is Mark Claflin who is a finance officer and his mother’s name is Sue Claflin who is a classroom assistant. He has two elder brothers named Benjamin Claflin, Daniel Claflin and a younger brother named Joseph Claflin.
Samuel Claflin Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is married to actress Laura Haddock. They got married in 2013.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Samuel George Claflin
- Nickname: Samuel
- Birthday: June 27, 1986
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Costessey High School, Norwich City College and London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (American, English, Welsh, Scottish and German ancestry)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Green Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Girlfriend: He is married to actress Laura Haddock. They got married in 2013.
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch or 180 cm
- Weight: 83 kg (182 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Samuel Claflin
- Sam is good friends with actor Douglas Booth.
- At a young age, Samuel wanted to become a football player, but due to an ankle injury he had to quit the game.
- He enjoys watching football.
- As a child, Samuel dreamed of being a pirate.
- He stated that when Samuel first saw his Laura Haddock, he picked up his phone and called his agent to tell him that he had met the woman of his life.
- Samuel has appeared in the movie Love, Rosie (2014).
- In 2020, he appeared in the Netflix movie, Love Wedding Repeat.
- For more information about Samuel, contact him on his Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about lifestyle, fashion and travel blogger, Brittany Xavier.