Sandra Bullock, born on July 26, 1964 is an American producer, actress and philanthropist. She has been featured in listings of the highest-paid actresses in the world multiple times, topping the list in 2010 and 2014. In 2015, she was listed as “The Most Beautiful Woman” by People magazine. In 2010, she was named as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time and has been named “America’s Sweetheart” due to her work in romantic comedies.
Sandra Bullock Family/Parents
Born in Arlington County, Virginia, United States, her father’s name is John W. Bullock, who is a United States army employee and part-time voice coach and her mother’s name is Helga Mathilde Meyer, who is an opera singer and voice teacher. She has a younger sister named Gesine Bullock-Prado.
Sandra Bullock Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Michael Mailer (1989)
Tate Donovan (1992 – 1995) (Engaged)
Keanu Reeves (1993)
Troy Aikman (1995)
Matthew McConaughey (1996-1998)
Dweezil Zappa (1998)
Guy Forsyth (1999)
Bob Schneider (1999-2001)
Hugh Grant (2001)
Ryan Gosling (2001-2002)
Jesse James (2004-2010) (divorced). They have a son named Louis Bardo Bullock.
Ryan Reynolds (2011)
She is currently dating photographer named Bryan Randall since 2015.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sandra Annette Bullock
- Nickname: Sandy
- Birthday: July 26, 1964
- Age: 54 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Arlington County, Virginia, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: East Carolina University
- Profession: Producer, actress and philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, German. Irish and French ancestry.)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: Bryan Randall
- Net Worth: 200 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7.5 inch (171 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Sandra Bullock
- Sandra was once the highest paid actress in Hollywood.
- As a kid, she took up minor parts in the opera productions of her mother.
- Sandra is the owner of Bess Bistro restaurant in Austin, Texas.
- Sandra opened up another business known as “Walton’s Fancy and Staple,” a bakery, upscale restaurant as well as a floral shop and event planning company.
- In 2010, People magazine tilted her as the Woman of the Year. She was ranked twelve on People’s Most Beautiful 2011 list and at number 1 on their World’s Most Beautiful Woman list on 2015.
- She owns a production company, Fortis Films.
- In 2014, she was ranked number 2 on the Most Powerful Actresses list by Forbes.
- She is a supporter of the American Red Cross and has donated more than $4 million to the organization.
- She also supports The Kindred Life Foundation, Inc, which is a Texas-based non-profit organization.
- Sandra was inducted into the Warren Easton Hall of Fame in 2012 for her charity work.
- In 2013 People’s Choice Awards, Sandra was honored with the Favorite Humanitarian Award for her huge donations to New Orleans Warren Easton Charter High School which was badly damaged by a hurricane in 2005.
- For more information about Sandra, contact her on Instagram and Twitter.