Sarah Palin born on February 11, 1964 is an American politician, author, commentator and reality television personality, who served as the ninth governor of Alaska from 2006 to 2009. As the Republican Party nominee in the 2008 election Sarah was the first Alaskan on the national ticket of a major political party. Sarah has also served as a political commentator for Fox News, 2010 to 2015, and has hosted several reality TV shows including Amazing America with Sarah Palin (2014-2015) and Sarah Palin’s Alaska (2010-2011). Her book titled Going Rogue has sold more than two million copies.
Family / Relationship
Sarah Palin Parents/ Family
Born in Sandpoint, Idaho, United States, her father’s name is Charles Richard “Chuck” Heath who is a teacher and Track-and-Field Coach and her mother’s name is Sarah “Sally” Heath (née Sheeran) who is a school secretary. She has two sisters named Molly Heath McCann and Heather Bruce. She also has a brother named Chuck Heath Jr.
Sarah Palin Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She has date:
Glen Rice (1987) (Rumored)
Brad Hanson (1996-1997) (Rumored)
Todd Palin (1988-2019) (Divorced). Together, they have two sons named Track Paxson Van and Trig Paxson Van, They also have three daughters named Bristol Sheeran Marie, Willow Bianca Faye and Piper Indy Grace.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sarah Louise Heath
- Nickname Sarita, Sarah, Bayonetta
- Birthday: February 11, 1964
- Age: 55 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
- Current Residence: Wasilla, Alaska, United States
- Education: Wasilla High School, University of Hawaii at Hilo, Hawaii Pacific University, North Idaho College, University of Idaho and Matanuska-Susitna College
- Profession: Politician, author, commentator and reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, Irish, German and distant Scottish and Dutch ancestry.)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Husband/Spouse: She is probably single now.
- Net Worth: 12 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch or 165 cm
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Sarah Palin
- Her family moved to Skagway, Alaska from Idaho, when Sarah was a toddler because her father was hired for a teaching assignment there. Later they moved to Eagle River, Anchorage in 1969 and settled in the city of Wasilla in 1972.
- Sarah played the flute for her junior high school band.
- In the senior year of her high school, Sarah co-captained the basketball team and won the 1982 Alaska state championship.
- In 1984, she won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant and managed to get 3rd in the Miss Alaska competition, winning the titled ‘Miss Congeniality.’
- After graduating from university, Sarah worked as a sportscaster for brief period for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV and as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman newspaper.
- In 1992, she was elected to the Wasilla City Council and then she ran for the position of the Mayor of Wasilla in 1996. Sarah won the elections and held the position till October 2002.
- In 2006, she was elected as the Governor of the state of Alaska. She was the first woman as well as the youngest person to hold that post.
- She is the first citizen from Alaska to win a major American political party’s nomination for the Vice-Presidential/Presidential elections in 2008.
- In 2010, Time Magazine named Sarah among the “World’s 100 Most Influential People.”
- In 2014, Sarah launched an online news network which was named Sarah Palin Channel. But, it was shut down within a year.
- For more information about Sarah, contact her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
You might also like to know about Politician, Boris Johnson.