Sarah Reasons, born on November 21, 2000 is an American Dancer and actress who known for appearing in the show called Dance Moms. She joined the show as a member of a new team in season four that was created in order to challenge dancer Nia Frazier. She has also appeared on the sereis Boss Cheer.
Sarah Reasons Family/Parents
Born in Arizona, her father’s name is Charles Reasons and her mother’s name is Tracey Reasons. She has a sister whose name is Sophia Reasons.
Sarah Reasons Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment Sarah in focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Sarah is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sarah Reasons
- Nickname: Sarah
- Birthday: November 21, 2000
- Age: 18 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Arizona
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Actress, Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Sarah Reasons
- She has appeared in an episode of the show known as “No One is Safe.”
- She is affiliated with Abby Lee Dance Company and Club Dance Studio.
- She started taking dance lesson since she was 2.
- Her specialty is contemporary, ballet, lyrical and jazz.
- She resides in both California and Arizona so she can pursue her career as a dancer as well as an actor.
- Sarah has been in several commercials, music videos and television shows.
- She was the captain of her Pom team in college.
- She has appeared on the music videos such as “Work This Body” and “Walk the Moons.”
- In 2018 Sarah got a series regular role on the Brat series titled “Boss Cheer,” where Sarah plays the role of Charlotte who is the overbearing type A personality head cheerleader.
- When she isn’t filming or dancing, she enjoys modeling and fashion.
- Sarah has modeled for various clothing lines,dance wear lines, beauty products including “Rock Your Hair.”
- She is starting her own henna-inspired clothing line.
- In her free time, Sarah enjoys spending time with her friends reading and working out.
- For more information about Sarah, contact her on Instagram and Facebook.