Shaun T. Fitness born on May 02, 1978 is an American fitness expert, speaker, fitness trainer, motivator, TV personality, businessman and choreographer who is known for his home fitness programs intended for both children and adults. Some of his most popular home fitness programs are Insanity, T25 and Hip-Hop Abs. He is one of the most in-demand fitness trainers. Before becoming famous fitness expert, Shaun was first a health and fitness specialist who used to work as a personal trainer and health program manager at Wyeth which is a large pharmaceutical company in Philadelphia. At 21, Shaun was in pursuance for dancing and became an aerobics. After he graduated from Rowan University, Shaun moved to Los Angeles and landed a job as a dancer, trainer and choreographer.
Shaun T. Fitness Family/Parents
Born in Camden, New Jersey, United States, his father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are also not available.
Shaun T. Fitness Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife
Shaun is married to soccer player named Scott Blokker. He is an openly gay. They have twin sons named Silas and Sander.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Shaun Thompson
- Nickname: Shaun
- Birthday: May 02, 1978
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: Camden, New Jersey, United States
- Current Residence: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Education: Deptford Township High School and Rowan University
- Profession: Physical Fitness Expert, Choreographer, Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black (African-American descent)
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Girlfriend: Shaun is married to soccer player named Scott Blokker.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 Feet 0 Inch or 183 cm
- Weight: 86 Kg (189.50 lbs)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Shaun T. Fitness
- His greatest inspiration is his grandfather.
- A loves BulletProof coffee.
- His first professional job as a dancer for American pop superstar named Mariah Carey.
- He is openly gay.
- In 2006, Shaun made his theatrical film debut as Ensemble in The Ten Commandments: The Musical.
- In 2008, Thompson made a guest appearance in an episode of the mega-popular comedy talk show called Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Before being established as a successful fitness trainer, Shaun already had an interest in fitness which first came into his realizations after Shaun gained 50 pounds during his freshman year in college.
- He enjoyed playing football, baseball and running track as a student.
- For more information about Shaun, contact him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.