Shruti Haasan, born on 28 January 1986 is an Indian film actress as well as a singer who mostly works in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi language films. As a child artist, Haasan has sang in films and appeared in a guest role in her father’s film Hey Ram (2000). She has made her adult acting debut form the drama thriller film Luck in 2009.
Family / Relationships
Shruti Haasan Parents/ Family
Born in Chennai, India, her father’s name is Kamal Haasan, an actor and mother’s name is Sarika. She has a younger sister named Akshara.
Shruti Haasan Affairs/ Boyfriends/ Spouse/ Husband
Profile/ Wiki/ Information
- Full Name: Shruti Haasan
- Nicknames: Unknown
- Birthday: 28 January 1986
- Age: 32 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Current Residence: Mumbai
- Education: Graduate in Psychology
- Profession: Actress and Singer
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/ Race: Asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Boyfriend: Michael Corsale
- Eye Color: Hazel Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5’7” (170 cm)
- Weight: 54kg (119 lbs)
— Shreeja Rajgopal (@Shreeja_R) 6 December 2017
Facts that you may not know about Shruti
- She is the brand ambassador for the electrical appliance company called Lloyd.
- She is a music composer of the Tamil Film Unnaipol Oruvan in 2009.
- She is also the vocalist of an alternative Rock band called, The Extramentals.
- In a poll conducted by the Chennai Times, Haasan topped the list of most desirable women.
- For her songs, Haasan has received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Playback Singer in Tamil as well as in Telugu.