Cristine Raquel Rotenberg, born on October 17, 1988, known as “Simply Nailogical”, is a Canadian crime and health statistics analyst, a former child actress, blogger, and YouTube personality known for creating nail art tutorial videos and her role in commercials.
Simply Nailogical Parents/ Family
Born in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, her father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet. She has a younger sister named Jennifer Rotenberg.
Simply Nailogical Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
Her boy friend name is Ben Mazowita who is also a Crime statistics analyst and YouTube Personality.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Cristine Raquel Rotenberg
- Nickname: Simply Nailogical
- Birthday: October 17, 1988
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Education: Carleton University
- Profession: Crime and health statisticsanalyst, a former child actress, blogger, and YouTube personality
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: Ben Mazowita
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Simply Nailogical
- In 2017, kid’s magazine J-14gave her the title of “Face of nail art in the internet world”.
- She has appeared in 15 commercials from the 1990s to 2000s.
- She met Gena Rowlands and Mimi Rogers on the set of a movie that she has worked in at the age of 12.
- Cristine works as a full-time crime & health statistics analyst for the Canadian government.
- Her passion for nail art began while she was in high school.
- She got her first commercial at the age of 8.
- She left school to focus on her acting career.
- In February 2014, Cristine started her Simply Nailogical
- In September 2015, she began her 2nd YouTube channel calledSimply Not Logical.
- In June 2014, she created “Simply Nailogical” YouTube channel.
- She refers her fans as holosexuals.
- In May 2017, Cristine and Ben raised around $25,000 selling merchandise for the Ottawa Humane Society.
- Cristine has launched 2 brand of nail polishes under the name of her cats Zyler and Menchie.
- Cristine has nicknamed her father as “Holofather”.
- She once mixed five hundreds nail polish colors to give it to her fans.
- In 2014, she had owned over 335 bottles of nail polish.
- Visit Cristine’s website @ simplynailogical.com.
- For more information about Crisitne, contact her on on YouTube, Twitter, YouTube (Simply Not Logical), Facebook and Instagram.
You might also like to know about Actor, Dancer and Singer, Vincent Rodriguez III.