Stacey Chanelle Charlene Solomon born on 4 October 1989 is an English singer as well as television personality. Solomon came to fame from the sixth series of The X Factor, becoming third on the show. Her first single “Shy” was number one on both the Irish Singles Chart and the UK Singles Chart when her fellow finalists from The X Factor released a cover of “You Are Not Alone”. She won the tenth series of reality television show called I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! And was titled “Queen of the Jungle”.
Stacey Solomon Parents/Family
Born on Dagenham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom, her father’s name is David Solomon, a photographer and her mother name is Fiona, a nurse. She has a sister named Gemma Solomon and a brother named Matthew Solomon.
Stacey Solomon Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
So proud to spend an evening with some incredible campaigners for #LGBT+ rights and equality. I feel so strongly about equality in the LGBT+ ?️? community and am proud and feel privileged to be able to contribute in any way that I can in encouraging change as there’s still such a long way to go until the goal is achieved. but tonight I learned that so many people from so many walks of life are coming together to campaign to make this dream a reality (which it should be already) everyone is equal and nobody should be defined by their gender or orientation. I am so proud that @loosewomen my home, and family, were nominated for an award tonight, at @loosewomen im so lucky to be surrounded by such acceptance and celebration towards the #LGBT+ community that it’s easy to forget how far we still need to come. But with programs like Loose and all of the amazing people at @pink_news awards tonight, we can all work extremely hard to get to where we strive to be. ??️??
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stacey Chanelle Charlene Solomon
- Nicknames: Queen of the Jungle
- Birthday: October 04, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Dagenham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Havering College
- Profession: singer, television personality
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Judaism
- Boyfriend: Joe Wash
- Children: 2 sons (Zachary Solomon and Leighton Barham)
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac: Libra
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6.5 inch (169 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs.)
- Dress Size: 4 (US), 8 (UK), 36 (EU)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US), 39 (EU)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Stacey Solomon
- Her first job was at a fish and chip shop, “Oh My Cod!”
- In 2009, Soloman came in third on The X Factor‘s 6th season.
- In 2016, she reached the finals on The Chase and managed to bag a price of 60,000 pounds.
- On 16th National Television Awards and Solomon sang a duet with Shaun Ryder.
- Solomon first single “Shy,” was number one on both Irish singles and UK charts.
- Her official website is @ www.staceyxsolomon.com