Steve Willis, known as The Commando, born on 5 June 1976, is personal trainer and gym owner who made an appearance as the trainers in the Australian version of The Biggest Loser, who participated on the show for 6 consecutive seasons, Most of the time he wears dark sunglasses, army pants and a black singlet on the show.
Steve Willis Parent/Family
Steve Willis Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Steve Willis
- Nicknames: Commando Steve, The Commando
- Date of Birth:June 05, 1976
- Age: 41 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Current Residence: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: personal trainer and gym owner
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Michelle Bridges
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: 53 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inch (188 cm)
- Weight: 94 kg (207 pounds)
— Commando Steve (@CommandoSteve) 30 July 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Steve Willis
- He attended the School of Infantryat Singleton in the Hunter Valley, Australia. Later he was posted to the 4th Battalion Commando of the Royal Australian Regiment at the Holsworthy Barracks in Sydney which is known as the 2ndCommando Regiment.
- When he joined the army in 1994, he was in the infantry and progressed to the Special Forces. In 2004, Steve left the army life as a Counter Terrorism Team Commander after serving in the army for a decade.
- After returning to the civilian life, Steve studied personal training and worked as a laborer.
- IN 2009, he competed at the CrossFit Games in California and was placed 4th. He is a certified CrossFit trainer.
- In 2017, Steve became the ambassador for the national fundraiser Jeans for Genes Day.
- Steve has also written books on fitness which include Get Commando Fit Cookbook(2015), Get Commando Fit (2015) and Commando Steve: No Excuses (2010).
- Steve works the charity R U OK?to promote mental health.
- Visit Steve’s official website @ commandosteve.com.