Steven Terner Mnuchin, born on December 21, 1962 is an American former investment banker who is serving as the 77th as well as current United States Secretary of the Treasury as part of the Cabinet of Donald Trump. Steven used to be a film producer and hedge fund manager.
Steven Mnuchin Family/Parents
Born in New York City, his father’s name is Robert E. Mnuchin and mother’s name is Elaine Terner Cooper.
Steven Mnuchin Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Heather Deforest Crosby (1999-2014) (divorced). They have 3 children.
He is married to Louise Linton, an actress. For more info, contact Steven on Twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Steven Terner Mnuchin
- Nickname: Steven Terner
- Birthday: December 21, 1962
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Yale University
- Political Party: Republican
- Profession: Banker, Film producer, fund manager
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Louise Linton
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: 300 million USD
- Height: 6 feet
- Weight: Not Available
— Steven Mnuchin (@stevenmnuchin1) 14 May 2018
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Steven Mnuchin
- Steven was the National Finance Manager for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.
- He used to be the co-chairman of the now bankrupt Relativity Media.
- He is the current Secretary of Treasury, under President Donald Trump.
- Steven used to be a hedge fund manager and film producer.