Stevland Hardaway Morris born on May 13, 1950, is an American musician, songwriter, singer, record producer as well as multi-instrumentalist. He is considered to be one of the most commercially and critically successful musical performers of the 20th century. At the age of 11, he signed with Motown’s Tamla label and he continued recoding and performing for Motown into the 2010s. Wonder has been blind since shortly after birth. He is among the most-awarded male solo artists with 25 Grammy Awards. In 2009, he was named “United Nations Messenger of Peace”
Stevie Wonder Parents/Family
Born on Saginaw, Michigan, United States, his father’s name is Calvin Judkins and his mother name is Lula Mae Hardaway, a songwriter. He has three younger and 2 older sisters.
Stevie Wonder Affairs/Girlfriend/Wife/Spouse
His wife name is Tomeeka Bracy. She is his third wife. He has a daughter named Aisha Morris and son named Keita from Yolanda Simmons, a son named Mumtaz Morris from Melody McCulley, a daughter named Sophia and a son named Kwame form unknown woman, two sons named Mandla and Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris from Kai Millard and two sons named Nia other son name is unknown from Tomeeka Bracy. For more info, contact Wonder on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
- Nicknames: Little Stevie, Stevie Wonder
- Birthday: May 13, 1950
- Age: 67 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Michigan School for the Blind
- Profession: Singer, Musician, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Wife Spouse: Tomeeka Bracy
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: 110 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 90 kg (198.5 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Stevie Wonder
- In 1988, he revealed that he wanted to stand for Mayor of Detroit in 1992 elections but he didn’t participate in the campaign.
- He was born 6 weeks prematurely, so he had to be kept in an oxygen-rich environment which led to (ROP) retinopathy of prematurity, which cause lack of eye development which lead to retinal detachment and later blindness.
- In 1980, Wonder launched a campaign to declare a national holiday on Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday. He had also released the single Happy Birthday to kick-start the campaign.
- In honor of his tremendous achievements as a songwriter and performer, Wonder has been inducted into Rock and Roll as well as Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- In November 2014, US President Barack Obama honored him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- In 2009, Wonder was made the United Nations Messenger of Peace.
- His official website is @ www.steviewonder.net