Suhana Khan, born May 22, 2000 is an Indian Socialite who is known for being the daughter of Shah Rukh Khan.
Suhana Khan Parents/Family
Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, her father’s name is Shah Rukh Khan, an actor and her mother’s name is Gauri Khan, an interior designer, film producer, costume designer. She has an older brother named Aryan Khan and younger brother named Abram Khan.
Suhana Khan Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
There’s a rumor that she is dating Ahaan Panday.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Suhana Khan
- Nicknames: Suhana
- Birthday: May 22, 2000
- Age: 17 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Current Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Education: Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- Profession: Socialite
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Indian (Asian)
- Religion: Islam
- Boyfriend: Ahaan Panday (Rumored)
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Black
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Suhana Khan
- In 2013, Suhana captained the U-14 girls’ football team to victory.
- She loves dancing.
- She has won the Katha Nationalstory writing competition.
- She wanted to be an actress.
- In 2017, a video of her playing the Cinderella in a school play went viral on social media.
- Suhana is trained in Taekwondo and has competed in state-level competitions.
- Suhana is not on any social media site.