Suranne Jones, born in August 27, 1978, she is an English actress and producer who is known from her television career. Jones rose to fame after she played as Karen McDonald in Coronation Street between 2000 and 2004. Jones has also appeared in movies such as Blithe Spirit, A Few Good Men, Top Girls and Orlando.
Before Fame: Before fame, Suranne jones attended Cardinal Langley Roman Catholic High School
Suranne Jones Family/Parents
Jones mother name is Jenny Jones and father is Chris Jones. Jones has an older brother named Gary.
Suranne Jones Husband/Children
Jones is married to Laurence Akers (magazine editor) and has a son and lives in London. For more info, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sarah Anne Jones
- Nicknames: Suranne Jones
- Birthday: August 27, 1978
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Chadderton, Oldham, England
- Current Residence: London, England
- Education: Cardinal Langley Roman Catholic High School
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Laurence Akers (2014-present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $5 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Feet Size:8
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:8
- Chest Size:34 inches
- Measurements: 34-28-35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34D
- Body Type: Slim
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- Jones is one of five Coronation Street (1960) actresses who have won a Best Actress Award at British Soap Awards.
- Jones has obtained a BTEC National Diploma in Performing Arts from Oldham Theatre Workshop.
- Gave birth to first child at age 37, a son in March 2016.
- Jones was five months pregnant when she completed filming the fifth season of Scott & Bailey (2011).