Susan Boyle, born on 1 April 1961, is a Scottish singer who came to fame afther she appeared as a contestant on the TV programme called Britain’s Got Talent on 11 April 2009, singing “I Dreamed a Dream.” She also released an album under the same title. The song became the UK’s best-selling debut album in history.
Susan Boyle Family/Parents
Born in Blackburn, Scotland, her father’s name is Patrick Boyle who is a World War II veteran and her mother’s name is Bridget Boyle who is a shorthand typist. She has four elder brothers and five elder sisters.
Susan Boyle Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has never been married and she still lives in the family home where she grew up in Blackburn. Despite her global fame, Susan still volunteers at her local church.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Susan Magdalane Boyle
- Nickname: Susan
- Birthday: 1 April 1961
- Age: 57 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Blackburn, Scotland
- Current Residence: Blackburn, Scotland
- Education: Edinburgh Acting School
- Profession: Pop Singer
- Nationality: Scottish
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: She is single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch 163 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
View this post on Instagram
“It was my Mum who got me into singing properly – she knew I had to do something with my voice because she knew I was talented. She was the one who pushed me into joining a choir all those years ago, when I was about 12. I remember she told me to start with the choir and just see where it took me." – Susan Boyle
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Susan Boyle
- Susan developed a learning disability after being deprived of air during birth and kids in her class used to called her “Susie Simple.”
- She gained worldwide fame after singing “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Misérables during an audition in Britain’s Got Talent.
- On 23 July, Susan performed song titled “Mull of Kintyre” at the Opening Ceremony of the 2014 Commonwealth Games in front of the Queen.
- Susan is known for supporting several charitable causes, and has appeared on the UK charity telethons Comic Relief and BBC Children in Need.
- Susan made her first acting appearance in The Christmas Candle as Eleanor Hopewell.
- For more information about Susan, contact her on Facebook and Instagram