Susan Feniger, born on 1953, is an American cookbook author, chef, restaurateur, radio and TV personality. Feniger is known for appearing on the cooking show called “Too Hot Tamales” and opening many influential restaurants in Los Angeles.
Susan Feniger Parents/Family
Born in Toledo, Ohio, United States, her father’s name is Yale Feniger and mother’s name is Ruth Alice.
Susan Feniger Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Her boyfriend’s name is Liz Lachman. For more info, contact Feniger on twitter.
— Susan Feniger (@SusanFeniger) January 1, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Susan Feniger
- Nicknames: Susan
- Birthday: 1953
- Age: 64 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio, United States
- Current Residence: L.A., California, United States
- Education: Culinary Institute of America
- Profession: Cookbook author, chef, restaurateur, radio and TV personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Liz Lachman
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Unknown
- Net Worth: 100 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (168 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Susan Feniger
- Feniger is the founding board member of the foundation called Monsky’s Scleroderma Research Foundation
- She is also a board member of the Los Angeles LGBT Center
- In 2013, Feniger was honored by the California Restaurant Association with the Elizabeth Burns Lifetime Achievement Award.
- When she moved to Los Angeles, Feniger first worked in the position of line chef for Wolfgang Puck’s Ma Maison.
- She has published a several cooking books like Susan Feniger’s Street Food: Irresistibly Crispy, Creamy, Crunchy, Spicy, Sticky, Sweet Recipes.