Sydney Parupsky, known as Sydney Serena, born on July 4, 2000, is an American YouTube star who is known for posting fashion and beauty vlogs, routines, DIYs, and much more videos on her self-titled YouTube channel. She has over 850k Subscribers on her YouTube Channel. She is also very popular is other social media such as Instagram where she has over 220k followers and over 5k followers on Twitter.
Sydney Serena Parents/ Family
Born in Minnesota, United States, her mother’s name is B. Parupsky and her father is details are not available yet. She has an older brother named Ryan Parupsky and a younger brother named Ashton Parupsky.
Sydney Serena Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sydney Parupsky
- Nickname: Sydney Serena
- Birthday: July4, 2000
- Age: 19 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Minnesota, United States
- Current Residence: Minnesota, United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: YouTube Star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 300 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 2 inch (157 cm)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs.)
View this post on Instagram
Trivia and facts you may not know about Sydney Serena
- She was a gymnast for more than 10 years.
- She created her YouTube channel in July, 2014. Her first video was titled “Channel intro.”
- Some of her most popular YouTube videos are “Funny Pranks You Need to Try!” and “8 Mascara Hacks You Need To Know!”
- Her father is known as Zazmeister on Instagram.
- She has over 500K followers on her Instagram.
- Few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel are ‘Tween You Vs Teen You: Back To School’ and ‘Pranks to Pull on Your Teachers.’ The first video, Sydney has presented several scenarios related to the lives of teens & tweens. This video has over 9 million views as for now. In the second video, which has over 18 million views, showcases craziest pranks that can be played on a school teacher.
- Sydney has also done several of celebrity inspired tutorials such as vidoe called “Celebrity-Inspired Hairstyles You Need to Try!” which showcases hair tutorials inspired by Ariana Grande, Vanessa Hudgens, Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez.
- Sydney also runs a secondary YouTube Channel, ‘Sydney Serena Vlogs’ which is dedicated to vlogs. Just like her main channel, this YouTube channel was also launched on July 5, 2014. As of now, her channel has over 500k subscribers.
- Sydney has also tried acting and modeling. Sydney is the winner of the Minnesota Beauty Pageant in 2009. As an actress, Sydney was featured in the television series, ‘Giggles Talk’ in 2017.
- Follow more information about Sydney; contact her on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about Social Media Star, James Marriott.