Tan France, born on 20 April 1983 is an English fashion designer, author and television personality. He is currently the fashion expert for the Netflix series called Queer Eye. He is the founder of a women’s clothing line known as Kingdom & State.
Tan France Family/Parents
Born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Tan France Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is married to Rob France.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Tanveer Wasim “Tan” France
- Nickname: Tan France
- Birthday: 20 April 1983
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England,
- Current Residence: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Education: Hall Cross School and Doncaster College.
- Profession: fashion designer, author and television personality
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Girlfriend: He is married to Rob France.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Tan France
- He became interested in clothes at a very young age. He was inspired by the clothing made in his grandparents’ factory for Disney.
- He studied fashion at Doncaster College.
- He had work for Zara and for Selfridges.
- He was the company director for a retailer known as Shade Clothing.
- In 2008, Tan started working in the United States before officially moving there in 2015.
- In 2011, Tan founded a women’s clothing line known as Kingdom & State.
- Tan is also a partner in the Rachel Parcell clothing line.
- Tan appeared in the music video of the song titled “You Need to Calm Down” by Taylor Swift.
- In an interview with the ITV programme, This Morning, Tan mentioned that after starting work for Netflix, he’s gone on to sell his businesses.
- Tan released a memoir titled Naturally Tan, in June 2019. It is about his experience growing up “gay in a Muslim family, as one of the few people of color in Doncaster, England.” He also writes about “his journey of coming of age, finding his voice and how he finally came out to his family at the age of 34, revealing that he was happily married to the love of his life: Rob France.
- For more information about Tan, contact him on Instagram and Twitter.