Taylor Swift, born on 13 December, 1989 is a very famous American singer and songwriter. She is one of the most popular contemporary recording artists, Taylor is known for the narrative songs about her personal life.She is the youngest artist sign by Sony/ATV Music publishing house. Her 1st album “Eponymous” (2006) stay at number 5 for few weeks. She was received awards from Songwriters Hall of Fame and Nashville Songwriter Association for her songwriting. She has also won one Brit Award, one Emmy Award, five Guinness World Records, eight Academy of Country Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards and 21 Billboard Music Awards.
Taylor Swift Family/Parents
Born in Reading, Pennsylvania, USA, her father’s name is Scott Kingsley Swift and mother’s name is Andrea Finlay. She has a brother named Austin Swift.
Taylor Swift Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Brandon Borello (2005)
Sam Armstrong (2006)
Joe Jones (2008)
Lucas Till (2009)
John Mayor (2009)
Taylor Launter (2009)
Toby Hemingway (2010)
Jake Gyllenhaal (2010)
Harry Style (2012-2013)
Conor Kennedy (2012)
Calvin Harris (2015-2016)
Tom Hiddleston (2016)
- Name: Taylor Alison Swift
- Date of Birth: 13 December, 1989
- Age: 30 Years
- Place of Birth: Reading, Pennsylvania, US.
- School: Alvernia Montessori School, The Wyndcroft School and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School
- College: Aaron Academy
- Mother: Andrea Gardner Swift
- Father: Scott Kingsley Swift
- Boyfriend: Joe Alwyn
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Austin Swift
- Marital Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Weight: 54 Kg, 119 lbs.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch or 178 cm
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Languages Known: English
- Profession: Singer and Songwriter
- Net Worth: $280 Million
Trivia/Facts you may not know about Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift learn guitar at the age of 12.
- Taylor is considered to be one of the finest pop songwriters by the New York Times.
- Her lucky number is 13.
- She was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year 2011.
- She was named “Taylor” by her mother, after the James Taylor (singer).
- She donated $75K in 2010 to Nashville’s Hendersonville High Schoolto improve the auditorium’s look and feel.
- Her grandmother was an Opera singer.
- She loves horse riding.
- In 2015, Taylor was placed at No. 1 spot by Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Visit Taylor’s official website @ taylorswift.com.