Thomasin McKenzie born on 26 July 2000is a New Zealand actress who is known for her role of Tom in the 2018 American film Leave No Trace, for which Thomasin received critical acclaim. She has also appeared on films including The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014), Existence (2012), Jean (2016) and JoJo Rabbit (2019)
Thomasin McKenzie Family/Parents
Born in Wellington, New Zealand, her father’s name is Stuart McKenzie who is a film director and playwright and her mother’s name is Miranda Harcourt who is an actress and acting coach. She has an elder brother named Peter McKenzie and a younger sister named Davida.
Thomasin McKenzie Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
At the moment, Thomasin is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Thomasin is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie
- Nickname: Tom
- Birthday: June 26, 2000
- Age: 19 years old
- Birthplace: Wellington, New Zealand
- Current Residence: Wellington, New Zealand
- Education: Samuel Marsden Collegiate School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: New Zealander
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English, Scottish and Jersey ancestry)
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Zodiac: Leo
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Thomasin is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million – 5 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Thomasin McKenzie
- Thomasin was born and brought up in Wellington, New Zealand.
- At the age of 6, she visited the United State for 3 months with her mother and attended a school there.
- She is the granddaughter of actress named Kate Harcourt and Peter Harcourt who was from the family that founded real estate company called Harcourts International.
- Her entire family is associated with entertainment industry in some way or the other.
- In 2018, Thomasin made her first film appearance in Leave No Trace as Tom.
- Before being cast in the biopic Consent: The Louise Nicholas Story (2014), she did not want to be an actress.
- In 2018, Thomasin was listed on amongst the 20 rising stars compiled on Hollywood Reporter’s Next Gen Talent list.
- For more information about Thomasin contact her on Instagram.