Tim Lambesis (born on 21st November 1980) is a musician and producer from America. He is the lead vocalist as well as the founding member of a popular American metalcore Band named As I lay Dying. He is one of the extreme metal musicians from America as well as a successful vocalist, guitarist, and music producer. He played all the instruments in his solo thrash metal project Austrian Death Machine which was a tribute to the famous actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has also formed a death metal band named Pyrithin and played guitar for Point of recognition and Society’s Finest.
In 2020, Tim burned 25% of his body in bonfire accidnet.
Tim Lambesis Family/Parents
Tim Lambesis was born on 21st November 1980 in California, US. His birth name was Tim Peter Lambesis. His father’s name is Nick Lambesis. He was a student of Santa Fe Christian School in Solana Beach, California. He has got a degree in Religious studies from Liberty University. He started his musical career during his high school days.
Tim Lambesis Affairs/Spouse
Tim got married to Meggan Murphy in June 2004. They have two daughters and one son which they adopted from Ethiopia. But the couple has already divorced.
- Full Name: Tim Peter Lambesis
- Nickname: Tim Lambesis
- Birthday: 21st November 1980
- Birthplace: California, U.S
- Current Residence: California, US
- Age: 40 years
- Education: Academic degree in religious studies
- Profession: Singer, Musician, Song Producer
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Affairs: Meggan Lambesis, Amanda Dubord
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $4 million (approx.)
- Height: 188 cm(approx.)
- Weight: 133kg
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not know about Tim Lambesis
- His music career started as a bass guitarist in his high school days but got a break after forming the band named Against the Mark with Matt Carlson.
- His band “As I lay dying” was formed in 2001 and their first album Beneath the Encasing of ashes was released in the same year.
- The song “Nothing Left” from their most popular album An Ocean Between Us was nominated for a Grammy award in the best metal performance category.
- He was arrested on 7th May 2013 in charge of trying to hire an undercover officer as a hitman to kill his wife.
- He has also worked as a guest voice artist in different albums like The Fall of Rome, The Beginning of the End, Bleeding Through, There Will Be Violence, etc.
- In all the five albums which were released by his band Austrian Death Machine, all the instruments were played by himself.
- For more information about Tim, contact him on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
.You might also like to know about actor, voice artist and a police officer, Erik Estrada.