Timothee Chalamet, born on December 27, 1995, is an American actor who began his acting career with short films, before appearing in the television drama series called Homeland. In 2014, Timothee made his feature film debut in Men, Women & Children and appeared in Christopher Nolan’s science-fiction film titled Interstellar. In 2017, Timothee gained recognition for his supporting roles in film Lady Bird, and Hostiles as well as for his lead role in Luca Guadagnino’s romantic drama Call Me by Your Name.
Timothée Chalamet Family/Parents
Born in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, New York, U.S., his father’s name is Marc Chalamet who is the editor for UNICEF and his mother’s name is Nicole Flender who is a Yale-graduated real estate broker and a formerly a Broadway dancer. He has an older sister named Pauline who is an actress.
Timothee Chalamet Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Lourdes Leon (2013-2014)
He is currently dating model and actress named Lily-Rose Depp. They started dating from 2008.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Timothée Hal Chalamet
- Nickname: Tim, Teemo
- Birthday: December 26, 1995
- Age: 23 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, New York, U.S
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (French ancestry from father and half Austrian Jewish and half Russian Jewish descent from mother side)
- Religion: Judaism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: Lily-Rose Depp
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 11½ inch (182 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Timothee Chalamet
- He can speak French fluently.
- To play Elio Perlman in Call Me by Your Name, Tim spent lot of time learning the Italian language, piano, and even the guitar.
- To play Spider-Man, Tim was also considered besides Tom Holland but he lost the role to Tom.
- On stage, Tim has starred in John Patrick Shanley’s autobiographical titled play Prodigal Son, for which Tim was nominated for a Drama League Award and won a Lucille Lortel Award.
- In 2017, he played the role of a drug-addicted teenager in the drama Beautiful Boy, for which Tim received nominations for Golden Globe Award and BAFTA Award, for Best Supporting Actor.
- For more information about Timothee, contact him on Instagram and Twitter.