Tokyo Stylez, born in December 15, 1989, is an American wig maker and hairstylist who is renowned for his hair extensions. He started his career at the age of eleven by doing his sister’s hair; now he is a popular hair stylist having Karrueche Tran, Gabrielle Union, Tamar Braxton, Naomi Campbell, Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, K. Michelle, Tiny Harris, Porsha Williams, OMG Girlz, Lil Kim as his client. His work has been featured on award and television shows like Good Morning America, CFDA, The Real, BAFTA, The Soul Train Awards, BET Awards, The Real Housewives of Atlanta etc.
Before Fame: He started his career at eleven by doing his little sister’s hair.
Tokyo Stylez Family/Parent
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, Tokyo Stylez birth name is Williams Jackson. He has a younger sister.
Tokyo Stylez Affair/ Boyfriend/Girlfriend/ / Is Tokyo Stylez Gay?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Williams Jackson
- Nicknames: Tokyo
- Birthday: December 15, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska
- Current Residence: Washington D.C.
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Hair Stylist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth:Not Available
- Is Tokyo Stylez Gay: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight:Not Available
- Feet Size:Not Available
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
- Chest Size:Not Available
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- His real name is Williams Jackson.
- He is a wig maker and hairstylist.
- Tokyo Stylez started doing his little sister’s hair while he was eleven.
- Tokyo is renowned for being able to do virtually anything when to hair
- He is mostly popular for his masterful wig creations and hair extensions.