Shantell Allen, born on September 28, 1994, also known as Tokyoxvanity, is an American rapper, social media personality and reality television star who is known for appearing in the famous reality television series called ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.’ She became the youngest star to be cast in the show as she was 23 years old at the time. Vanity started her social media career at a very young age and became an internet sensation in 2015 when her YouTube video titled ‘That’s My Best Friend’ went viral. Her popularity increased on social media as well which helped her to earn an opportunity to appear in the popular reality show. Vanity currently has thousands of subscribers as well as millions of views on her YouTube channel. She is also very popular on other social media platforms including Instagram where she has over 2 million followers and on Twitter where she has over 50K followers.
Born in New Orleans, LA, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available.
She has dated:
Donald Davis who is a photographer.
She is dating a guy named Jayy. They regularly posts pictures together in their social media account such as Instagram and Twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Shantell Allen
- Nickname: Tokyo, Vanity
- Birthday: September 28, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: New Orleans, LA
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: ‘Huntington High School
- Profession: Rapper, social media personality, reality television star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black (African and Colombian descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: She is dating a guy named Jayy.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Tokyoxvanity
- She started her social media journey by uploading videos on Vine. After gathering a good amount of followers on Vine, Tokyo created her YouTube channel on July 9, 2011
- In 2015, she became an overnight sensation when her music video titled ‘That’s My Best Friend’ went viral on the internet. After that she continued uploading more music videos titled ‘Pull Up’ and ‘Fetty.’ She has also posted albums titled ‘B.A.P.S’ and ‘Konnichiwa’ on her YouTube channel.
- She gains more popularity after she became part of the famous reality television show called ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.’ The show is about the lives of people involved with hip hop music in Atlanta which focuses on the real-life struggle of women from the hip hop industry. She was cast in the 7 season of ‘Love & Hip Hop’ franchise aired on ‘VH1.’
- She was casted in the season 8 of the show ‘Love & Hip Hop’ which was premiered on the channel ‘VH1’ on March 25, 2019. Tokyo is currently working on to becoming one of the most successful rappers in the United States.
- She was involved in a quarrel with American rapper named Young Thug when the latter released a music video called ‘Best Friend’ shortly after the release of song titled ‘That’s MyBest Friend’. Though the songs don’t sound alike, Tokyo threatened a lawsuit and came up with derogatory posts on her social media accounts.
- For more information about Vanity, contact her on Instagram and Twitter.
You might also like to know about YouTube Star, bestdressed.