Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. born on August 3, 1977, known as Tom Brady is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Tom has won six Super Bowls, the most of any football player ever, and due to his mutiple accomplishments, records, and accolades, several analysts and sportswriters consider him to be among the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history.
Tom Brady Family/Parents
Born in San Mateo, California, U.S., his father’s name is Thomas Brady, Sr. and his mother’s name is Galynn Patricia. He has three sisters named Nancy Brady, Julie Brady and Maureen Brady.
Tom Brady Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Britney Spears (2002)
Layla Roberts (July 2002)
Bridget Moynahan (2004-2006) They have a son named John Edward Thomas Moynahan.
He is married to Gisele Bündchen. They got married on 2009 in a catholic ceremony. They have a son named Benjamin and a daughter named Vivian Lake Brady.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
- Nickname: California Cool, Tom Terrific
- Birthday: August 3, 1977
- Age: 41 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: San Mateo, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: University of Michigan
- Profession: Professional American Football Player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish descent from father and Polish, Swedish and Norwegian ancestry from mother.)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Gisele Bündchen
- Net Worth: 30 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 4 inch (193 cm)
- Weight: 102 kg (225 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Tom Brady
- In high school, Tom was an excellent baseball player and excelled at left handed hitting catcher.
- Tom was drafted by Montreal Expos in the 18th round of the 1995 MLB Draft. However, he decided to focus on football.
- During his time with New England Patriots (till 2016), Tom led his team to 6 trips to the Super Bowl, winning four titles. This is a record for a quarterback.
- By the time he finished his high school, Tom had won All-Far West and All-State honors for his performances on the field and being his team’s most valuable player.
- In 2012, his high school named the school football stadium as the Brady Family Stadium.
- In 2003, Tom was named in the Junipero Serra High School Hall of Fame for his achievements on the field.
- In 2010, Tom became the only player to be unanimously selected as MVP since 1986.
- In 2010 season, Tom created the record for completing the most consecutive passes without an interception by completing the number of 358 passes.
- Tom holds the record for being the first quarterback to reach fifty touchdowns with his throws in a single season.
- As a starting quarterback, Tom has won the most number of playoff games which is 22 and holds the record for winning the most number of consecutive matches (10).
- Overall in the playoff games, Tom holds the record for most passing yards which is 7,957 and most passes attempted (1,085) and completed (683).
- In 2007, Tom helped Patriots to the first undefeated regular season in their history since the season format was changed to include sixteen games.
- Tom also holds the record for the best touchdown to interception ratio which is 9:1 for any player who has played the complete season.
- Tom is also known as the GOAT – Greatest Of All Time.
- For more information about Tom, contact him on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram