Tom Butler born on 9 April 1944 is a politician and the former member of the Alabama Senate. Tom represented the 2nd District from 1995 till 2010, as a member of the Democratic Party. Senate District 2 is a fast-growing region of Alabama, encompassing most of Limestone County & western Madison County. It includes the cities of Huntsville, Athens and Madison. Tom was defeated by Republican Bill Holtzclaw in 2010. In May 2019, Tom voted to make abortion a crime at any stage in a pregnancy, with no exemptions for cases of rape or incest.
Tom Butler (Alabama Politician) Family/Parents
Born in Huntsville, Alabama, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Tom Butler (Alabama Politician) Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is married to Karen Butler.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Tom Butler
- Nickname: Tom
- Birthday: 9 April 1944
- Age: 75 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Huntsville, Alabama
- Current Residence: Huntsville, Alabama
- Education: Auburn university, University of Alabama
- Profession: Medicare Health Plan manager, pharmacist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Coming Soon…
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Grey
- Zodiac: Aries
- Wife: Karen Butler
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Tom Butler
- Tom is a member of Optimist International which is the North Alabama Health Underwriters Association, & the Alabama Pharmaceutical Association.
- Tom sponsored the Anti-Obscenity Enforcement Act, which purpose was to prohibit nude dancing in Alabama.
- Tom authored legislation that allowed the city of Madison to establish its own school system.
- In May 2019, Tom voted to make abortion a crime at any stage in a pregnancy, with no exemptions for cases of rape or incest.
- He was a Democrat but he later became Republican.
- For more information about Tom, contact him on Twitter.
You might also want to know about Businessman, Robert Frederick Smith.