Troy Baker, born on April 1, 1976 is an American actor, musician and voice actor who is known for portraying the lead characters in many video games. His most notable voice-over performances are of Joel in The Last of Us, Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinite, Kanji Tatsumi in Persona 4, the Joker in Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman in other titles, Sam Drake in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Delsin Rowe in Infamous Second Son, Revolver Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Rhys in Tales from the Borderlands, Pagan Min in Far Cry 4, Logan Thackeray in Guild Wars 2 and Yuri Lowell in Tales of Vesperia. He has voiced in a number of anime as well such as Basilisk, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Bleach, One Piece and Naruto: Shippuden. Troy also voices Hawkeye and Loki in various Marvel projects.
Before pursuing acting, Troy was the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the indie-rock band known as Tripp Fontaine, which released the radio single titled “Burning Out” from their debut album called Random Thoughts on a Paper Napkin in 2004. His first solo album titled Sitting in the Fire, was released on October 14, 2014. On October 6, 2017, Troy and the backing band of Sitting in the Fire released a second album titled Moving Around Bias under the new name Window to the Abbey.
Troy Baker Family/Parents
Born in Dallas, Texas, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet.
Troy Baker Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Kimberly Beck (2004-2006). Divorced
He is married to Pamela Walworth. They got married in 2012. They have a son named Traveller Hyde Baker.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Troy Edward Baker
- Nickname: Troy
- Birthday: April 1, 1976
- Age: 43 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Actor, musician, voice actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Wife/Spouse: He is married to Pamela Walworth
- Net Worth: 7 Million
- Height: 6 feet 3 inch or 191 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Troy Baker
- He used to voice acting for radio ads, before moving on to anime.
- Baker and voice actor Nolan North host the weekly YouTube series called Retro Replay.
- In 2011, Troy became the voice of Siris, the hero from Chair Entertainment’s blockbuster mobile series called Infinity Blade, and in 2014 the voice of Talion which is a protagonist of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor which earned a rating of 9.3 on IGN.
- Troy also voiced Ace (Experiment 262) in the English dub of the anime called Stitch!. Entertainment Weekly has listed him in their Best of 2013 issue for best breakout actor in the video game industry for his performance in The Last of Us as Joel Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinite and the Joker in Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Troy is one of the few actors to have portrayed Batman (Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Lego Dimensions, Batman: The Telltale Series and Batman: The Enemy Within), the Joker (Batman: Arkham Origins) and the 3 iterations of Robin (Batman: Arkham City, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Batman: Arkham Knight).
- For more information about Troy, contact him on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.