Tyson Fury born on 12 August 1988 is a British professional boxer. In 2015 Tyson won the unified WBA (Super), WBO, IBF, Ring magazine as well as the lineal heavyweight titles by defeating long-reigning world champion named Wladimir Klitschko. The victory against Klitschko earned Tyson Fighter of the Year and Upset of the Year awards by The Ring. Tyson was stripped of the IBF title less than 2 weeks later for being unable to grant a fight against the IBF’s mandatory challenger named Vyacheslav Glazkov, having already signed a rematch clause with Klitschko.
Tyson Fury Family/Parents
Born in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, his father’s name is John Fury who started as a bare-knuckle fighter and later turned pro during the ’80s. Unfortunately, his mother’s details are not available.
Tyson Fury Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is married to a lady named Paris. They have four children named Prince John James Fury, Prince Tyson Fury II, Venezuela and Valencia Amber Fury.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Tyson Luke Fury
- Nickname: Tyson
- Birthday: 12 August 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Wythenshawe, Manchester, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Professional Boxer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish Ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: He is married to a lady named Paris.
- Net Worth: 20 million USD
- Height: 6 ft 9 in (206 cm)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Tyson Fury
- As an amateur, Tyson represented Ireland and England. He represented Ireland 3 times at international level.
- In 2006, Tyson won bronze at the AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships.
- In May 2007, Tyson won the EU Junior Championship representing England.
- In 2008, Tyson won the ABA super-heavyweight title before turning professional later that year.
- On 2009, Tyson fought John McDermott for the English heavyweight title, and won with points decision.
- Tyson and his cousin Hughie Fury was charged with the possession of prohibited substance by the UK Anti-Doping agency. Due to that, Tyson vacated his unified world heavyweight title & was also stripped of The Ring’s heavyweight title in 2018. After being away from boxing for nearly two years; Tyson returned in 2018, winning two fights against Sefer Seferi and Francesco Pianeta.
- As of December 2018, Tyson is ranked as the world’s second best active heavyweight by The Ring as well as by the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board, and rank third by BoxRec.
- For more information about Tyson, contact him on Twitter , Instagram and Facebook.
You might also like to know about YouTube star, Alex Cloutier.