Vanessa Marcil, born as Sally Vanessa Ortiz; October 15, 1968, is an American actress who is known for her television roles on General Hospital as Brenda Barrett, on Beverly Hills, 90210 as Gina Kincaid, and on Las Vegas as Sam Marquez.
Vanessa Marcil Family/Parents
Born in Indio, California, United States, her father’s name is Peter Ortiz, who is a contractor and her mother’s name is Patricia Marcil Ortiz who is a herbalist. She has two elder sister named Tina Ortiz and Sherry Ortiz and an older brother named Sam Ortiz.
Vanessa Marcil Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Corey Feldman (1989-1993) (divorced)
Vince Neil (1992)
Antonio Sabàto Jr. (1993)
Nathan Fillion (1995-1996)
Tyler Christopher (1997-1999)
Brian Austin Green (1999-2003). They have a son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green.
Ben Younger (2005)
Jeremy Piven (2006)
Carmine Giovinazzo (2010-2013) (divorced)
— 🌫Vanessa Marcil (@VanessaMarcilM) October 14, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sally Vanessa Ortiz
- Nickname: Vanessa
- Birthday: October 15, 1968
- Age: 50 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Indio, California, United States
- Current Residence: Not Available yet
- Education: Indio High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Mexican descent from father and French, Italian and Portuguese ancestry from mother)
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 4 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs)
— 🌫Vanessa Marcil (@VanessaMarcilM) September 8, 2018
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Vanessa Marcil
- In 1996, she was included n the list of “50 Most Beautiful People” by People magazine. In 2008, Vanessa was again included in “100 Most Beautiful People” by People magazine.
- In 1996, Vanessa denied an offer to model for the cover of Playboy magazine.
- Venessa had auditioned for the role in the thriller movie, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. But the director decided not to cast her as he felt she was very beautiful and would take attention away from other actors.
- Vanessa has established Patricia House in Los Angeles, which support women who can’t care for their children. She has created a hotline, which helps such women find good homes for their children.
- She has served as a muse for pop singer Prince, who wrote the song titled “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” after taking inspiration from her beauty.
- In 2005, she was placed in the 19th spot on the Hot 100 list by the Maxim magazine.
- Aaron Spelling who is the creator of Beverly Hills, 90210, created the role of Gina Kincaid especially for Venessa. The creator had kept her in mind while writing the role.
- Venessa has designed range of children’s apparel under the label, Kass which was created for the African market. She named this clothing range in honor of her son named Kassius.
- For more information about Vanessa, follower her on Twitter.