Victor Vincent “Vic” Fuentes, born on February 10, 1983, is the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the rock band called Pierce the Veil. He plays the keyboard on some Pierce The Veil records too. He plays in the band along with his brother named Mike Fuentes.
Vic Fuentes Family/Parents
Born in San Diego, California, United States,his father’s name is Victor Gamboa Fuentes who is a painter as well as a former Mexican Jazz Musician and his mother’s name is Vivian K. Fuentes.He has a younger brother named Mike Fuentes.
Vic Fuentes Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Jenna McDougall (2014) (Rumored)
Heis dating actress DanielleVictoria Perry from 2014.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Victor Vincent Fuentes
- Nickname: Vic
- Birthday: February 10, 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: San Diego State University
- Profession: Musician, Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: Danielle Victoria Perry
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (168 cm)
- Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Vic Fuentes
- The first time Vic wrote the song was by accident and happened while he was attending a party with a group of friends during his school days. At that very moment, Vic realized that he wanted to be musician.
- The name of the band, “Pierce the Veil” came to his mind during a sociology class in San Diego State University which means going to the root of the problem and taking care of it.
- He and his brother learned to play guitar from their father.
- His band had a feud with another band called Fall Out Boy after they had released a cover of Beat It by Michael Jackson. He said that they had released a similar cover, hinting that Fall Out Boy had copied his band.
- While studying in high school, Vic was part of the band called “3 Simple Words”. Then in 1998, along with his brother, he formed “Early Times” band. Later, they had to rename it as “Before Today” due to copyright violation.
- Vic has said that the song, “A Match Into Water” was written for his former girlfriend, who was suffering from breast cancer.
- After releasing his band’s debut studio album, Vic held auditions, after which Perry and Preciado were hired.
- The official website of the band is @ piercetheveil.net.
- For more information about Vic, contact him on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.