Vicki Gunvalson, born on March 27, 1962 is an American reality television personality and businesswoman who is known for her role as a housewife in the Bravo reality television series The Real Housewives of Orange County for fourteen seasons. Victoria is the founder of Coto Insurance.
Vicki Gunvalson Family/Parents
Born in Chicago, Illinois, United States, her father’s name is William J. Steinmetz who owned a construction company and her mother’s name is Joanne Steinmetz. She has three sisters named Lisa Bussenger, Kathy Moloney and Kim Steinmetz and a brother named William Steinmetz. All of her three sisters are singers.
Vicki Gunvalson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Michael J. Wolfsmith (1982-1991) (divorced). They have a daughter named Briana Culberson and a son named Michael Wolfsmith.
Donn Gunvalson (1994-2014)
She is engaged to Steve Lodge.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Victoria L. Steinmetz
- Nickname: Victoria
- Birthday: March 27, 1962
- Age: 58 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Current Residence: Orange County, California, United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Television Personality, Author, Businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: She is engaged to Steve Lodge.
- Net Worth: 7 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6½ Inch or 169 cm
- Weight: 60 Kg (132 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Vicki Gunvalson
- After her first divorce, Vicki started working at her father’s construction company as a part-time.
- Vicki’s father passed away due to Alzheimer’s disease.
- In 1991, Vicki started working in the field of health insurance business.
- In March 2006, Vicki made her first TV show appearance in an episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County. The episode was titled Meet the Wives.
- After Vicki accused Kelly Dodd of using cocaine, Kelly refused to return on the show with her.
- Regarding her departure from the series, The Real Housewives of Orange County, Vicki released a statement in January stating “It’s been an incredible ride for 14 years and I want thank all of you for your support, for your love and for ‘whooping it up’ with me along the way.”
- .For more information about Vicki, contact her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
You might also like to know about actress and model, Eleanor Tomlinson.