Victoria Baldesarra, born on July 28, 1998, is a Canadian actress and dancer who is known for her role on the Family Channel teen drama show titled The Next Step as Michelle. She has also appeared in the popular TV Series, Lost & Found Music Studios.
Victoria Baldesarra Family/Parents
Born in Toronto, Canada, her father’s name is Tulio Baldesarra and mother’s name is Cherlann Baldesarra. She has an elder brother named Alec Baldesarra.
Victoria Baldesarra Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Victoria Baldesarra
- Nickname: Victoria
- Birthday: July 28, 1998
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada.
- Current Residence: Los Angeles
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: YouTube Actress
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Leo
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 Inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Victoria Baldesarra
- She started dancing from the age of 3.
- She has earned a bronze medal as a member of Team Canada’s dance team.
- In 2011, Victoria auditioned for the series The Next Step.
- She was the youngest cast member in the series titled “The Next Step”. This is now Alexandra Chaves who plays the role of Piper.
- She was born in Toronto, Canada.
- Victoria is the only cast member from Season 1 to have remained in A-Troupe in all five Seasons.
- For more information about Victoria, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.