Virgil Abloh, born on September 30, 1980 is an American fashion designer. He is also the artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s men’s wear collection from March 2018. Apart from his work at Louis Vuitton, Virgil serves as the chief executive officer of the Milan-based label Off-White which is a fashion house he founded in 2013.
Family / Relationship
Virgil Abloh Parents/ Family/
Born in Rockford, Illinois, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Virgil Abloh Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
His wife name is Shannon Abloh. They have two children named Grey Abloh and Lowe Abloh.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Virgil Abloh
- Nickname: Virgil
- Birthday: September 30, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Rockford, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Profession: Fashion Designer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Zodiac: Libra
- Wife/Spouse: Shannon Abloh
- Net Worth: 3 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 2 inch (188 cm)
- Weight Coming Soon..
Trivia and facts you may not know about Virgil Abloh
- Virgil entered the world of fashion with an internship at Fendi alongside rapper Kanye West in 2009.
- Virgil was born to Ghanaian immigrant parents. His mother was a seamstress.
- He graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison as well as Masters of Architecture from the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- In 2013, he founded his first fashion house named Off-White.
- Virgil is of Ewe tribe in Ghana.
- For more information about Virgil, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.