Cameron Jibril Thomaz, born on September 8, 1987, known as Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, actor, and singer-songwriter. He released his debut album titled Show and Prove, in 2006, and is signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. In 2009, he left Warner bros. Records and jointed Atlantic Records in 2010. He is mostly known for his songs such as Say Yeah, Black and Yellow, Work Hard, Play Hard, Remember You, See You Again and so on.
Wiz Khalifa Family/Parents
His parents’ works is military.
Wiz Khalifa Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Natalie Nunn (2010-2011)
Draya Michele (2011)
Amber Rose (2011-2014). They have a son named Sebastian Taylor Thomaz.
Carla Howe (2014)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Nickname: Wiz Khalifa
- Birth Date: September 08, 1987
- Age: 33 Years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Minot, North Dakota, United States
- Current Residence: Nearby Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
- Education: Taylor Allderdice High School
- Profession: Rapper, actor, and singer-songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: 45 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 4 Inch (193 cm)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)
Trivia/Facts you may not know about Wiz Khalifa
- His parents got divorced when he was just 3 years old.
- Pittsburgh City Councildeclared, December 12, 2012 as the Wiz Khalifa Day
- Khalifa is a big fan of all the sports teams of his town such as Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB), Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Power (Football).
- Wiz smokes marijuana daily. He spend $10,000 monthly on marijuana.
- On his 17th birthday, he tattoo “Wiz Khalifa” on his body.
- His musical influences include the famous personalities like Jimi Hendrix, Camp Lo, The Notorious B.I.G., and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.